What is Accessibility
In simplest terms - Accessibility means making something usable for everyone – including people with disabilities.
Web accessibility means that people with disabilities can use the Web. More specifically, Web accessibility means that people with disabilities can perceive, understand, navigate, and interact with the Web, and that they can contribute to the Web.
Web accessibility also benefits others, including older people with changing abilities due to aging.
One of the things that has happened with technology is that it can only be helpful if it is useful, of course, but it can only be helpful too if it's accessible. Why must one's website/web application comply with Web Accessibility standards?
The simplest answer to this is to expand one’s business and increase turnover. But we have still listed a few points below to elaborate the “Why”.
- Expanding business to wider range of customers.
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Legal Obligations.
- Value addition to one’s profile.
Accessibility is our core expertise. Services we provide -
- We are professional trainers & developers of accessibility. We conduct workshops on accessibility for corporates.
- We are professional accessibility testers for all types of Web Applications. We also fix the accessibility issues present in existing web applications.
- We provide consultation to corporates who want to implement accessibility in their web applications.